Friday 3 December 2021

Satellites

 




"A satellite is an object that moves around a larger object. Earth is a satellite because it moves around the sun. The moon is a satellite because it moves around Earth. Earth and the moon are called "natural" satellites." NASA

Living things like trees, animals and clouds, are satellites on earth, because we all transmit information.

A person's face can tell us how they are feeling, whether they have enough to eat and whether they have been loved and cared for.

There are so many ways we can tell others that we care. When I meet someone who cares about living things I can see it in their face, hear it in their voice. It has an affect on my mind and heart.

I see people as satellites transmitting information regardless of whether they want to or not.

I want to transmit belonging to all living things. I want to love all the satellites that brighten my world in ways that can only be transmitted from sentient beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment