Monday, 14 September 2026
Okay I lied
I didnt intend to lie but my carelessness trapped me, or I trapped it.
Thanks to the Unitarian Fellowship of Nanaimo for the beautiful service today. And thanks to Lynda for picking me and my daughter up at home, driving us me to the ferry and then to the Fellowship Hall.
Thanks to Karen for connection with Rev. Ashley to offer this to my self, my daughter and the Fellowship. The service was beautiful, honest and celebratory. I was uplifted by all the caring and kindness.
Thanks to Simon, and my Grandsons for their energy, honesty and care. This day was the opposite of what my mind was doing and proved my fears were wrong.
Thanks to the people who keep the ferry going, to the members of the fellowship for creating the service, making sandwishes, cakes, coffee and tea, and Reverend Ashley for all the vital information that told me the Universe was not going to hell in a handbasket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When We Don't Feel Powerful?
"Yeah, this has been going on for decades and probably his first victim was my dad. And unfortunately, as I’ve also written, a lot of ...
-
He left last night not knowing (I like to think) It was not his choice it was decided for him I tell myself. He stopped breathing and t...
-
This post is a continuation of the series on the new class system , and bears no relation to the slang usage referring to a part of female ...
-
" In 1926, Calvin Coolidge’s treasury secretary, Andrew Mellon, one of the world’s richest men, pushed through a massive tax cut tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment