Thursday 8 February 2024

Sharing our thoughts, feeding the mind that seeks peace

 There a few of us who met two Sundays ago thought it would be good for us to have a discussion group. Those who would like to have a group that expresses or listens to our innermost anxieties during this time when there are several crises playing out. If you would like to chat, I can gather a few on zoom to meet after the service, to mention points that impressed us and points that distress.  

I am thinking of informal conversations based on current tensions. For sure, we are living in a time when it seems there are dangers coming from many corners. 

Please tell me if you are interested in the idea, interested to join, I care  what you think. 

Email me at janetvickers@shaw.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment