Wednesday 27 July 2022

Strategic Plan


 Strategic Plan: acknowledge the problems and trends that seem to stand in the way of this planets survival.

Love Everyone: Live in gratitude for those who offer insight, wisdom, from their heart as well as their minds.

Hate No-One: Hate removes me from choosing to do what I can to care for and support the human experience. This frees my mind to explore options to help this place become free of fear, hatred and greed.

Move To The Edge: I read the articles that are about the failings and the potential for each of us to contribute to healing the planet. How likely is it that others will do the same, how can we know and measure it? I live on the frontier of my life and the only one I have power over, is myself. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Words Poems

  Dear Poets I would like to print one more chapbook focusing on the best of human nature. Life is being dismissed, I think, for the sake of...