This video was created by the people of Gabriola Island. It reveals to me how art, the voice and music offers the land the soul of integrity. Thanks to all who made this recording and filmed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When We Don't Feel Powerful?
"Yeah, this has been going on for decades and probably his first victim was my dad. And unfortunately, as I’ve also written, a lot of ...
-
He left last night not knowing (I like to think) It was not his choice it was decided for him I tell myself. He stopped breathing and t...
-
This post is a continuation of the series on the new class system , and bears no relation to the slang usage referring to a part of female ...
-
" In 1926, Calvin Coolidge’s treasury secretary, Andrew Mellon, one of the world’s richest men, pushed through a massive tax cut tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment