Hedges manages to include in one article all the terrible things I think of when I think of our current society.
Tuesday, 30 January 2018
Chris Hedges on Sexual Predation
"Those who engage in (sexual predation) .... are so atomized and narcissistic that to themselves they alone exist. They are stunted, deformed human beings. They are incapable of genuine relationships. They lack the capacity for empathy or self-reflection. Their abuse of women, however, is only one example of the myriad abuses they feel entitled to carry out in their professional and personal interactions. And, sadly, surrounding them are many enablers, including some women, who bow before the same idols of power and wealth to perpetuate this cruelty." Chris Hedges
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Tony ...Last night we celebrated your birthday
We went to the pub and ordered supper ... Karen, Simon, Lucas, Gabriel and myself it was a lovely evening although something was missing ...
-
He left last night not knowing (I like to think) It was not his choice it was decided for him I tell myself. He stopped breathing and t...
-
This post is a continuation of the series on the new class system , and bears no relation to the slang usage referring to a part of female ...
-
" In 1926, Calvin Coolidge’s treasury secretary, Andrew Mellon, one of the world’s richest men, pushed through a massive tax cut tha...

No comments:
Post a Comment