Tuesday, 22 September 2026
The Comfort of Family
Scrolling through posts on the internet. I conclude my message needs to be heard again. So where do I go? Nowhere - stay home. Ask your children and grandchildren what they think about AI or media of the most well known kind.
What do you think about immigrants? I think they are humans and deserve human support. They deserve to be seen and heard but in a capitalist society that focuses on entertainment not human rights.
We as a society need to think about social justice. We need to make this known in our groups, church or religious organizations.
It's only humanity who can see this, feel this and work towards this.
Not by shouting or sending insults to those who dont agree but by organizing events that reveal a humanity in its presentation.
What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Comfort of Family
Scrolling through posts on the internet. I conclude my message needs to be heard again. So where do I go? Nowhere - stay home. Ask your chil...
-
This post is a continuation of the series on the new class system , and bears no relation to the slang usage referring to a part of female ...
-
" In 1926, Calvin Coolidge’s treasury secretary, Andrew Mellon, one of the world’s richest men, pushed through a massive tax cut tha...
-
He left last night not knowing (I like to think) It was not his choice it was decided for him I tell myself. He stopped breathing and t...
No comments:
Post a Comment