Saturday, 5 September 2026

The Wealth of Friends and Family

I am currently sitting in the family living room. I trust my friends will not tell lies. They do not need to impress me. I am impressed with performances and my family and friends are beyond that. The people who live in my heart don't need to impress me. They are gathered in. They have come to my aid when I've needed it and I trust they see me not any show I might put on. I trust my ego is just something in me like teeth or blemishes. When I say I love you, its not about impression. It's about honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Wealth of Friends and Family

I am currently sitting in the family living room. I trust my friends will not tell lies. They do not need to impress me. I am impressed w...