Saturday, 23 November 2019

The Disease that Threatens the Survival of Our Planet

"I’ve never been a member of any political party, and have no party loyalties. I know the Labour Party is imperfect. But what I see is a group of people genuinely seeking to solve our massive problems – environmental, political, economic, medical and social – rather than appeasing press barons and queueing at the notorious revolving door between politics and money-making." Monbiot. Power Failure.


The problem with our planet, as I see it, is that species, so clever, manipulative, greedy and self-congratulating that it is willing to corrupt and destroy the fragile mind of all, for the sake of their own interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Tony ...Last night we celebrated your birthday

We went to the pub and ordered supper ... Karen, Simon, Lucas, Gabriel and myself it was a lovely evening although something was missing ...