That one day we shall get it.
Life, light, garden and the humming bird.
Oh many of us have
And many inspire our opening
Many give their voice to my fragile mind
As I wake to a new day
Many take care of my teeth
My bones and my eyes
Some have pointed out my errors
That I may get over bad habits
For that is the breadth and depth
Of my shattered, bruised heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Tony ...Last night we celebrated your birthday
We went to the pub and ordered supper ... Karen, Simon, Lucas, Gabriel and myself it was a lovely evening although something was missing ...
-
He left last night not knowing (I like to think) It was not his choice it was decided for him I tell myself. He stopped breathing and t...
-
This post is a continuation of the series on the new class system , and bears no relation to the slang usage referring to a part of female ...
-
" In 1926, Calvin Coolidge’s treasury secretary, Andrew Mellon, one of the world’s richest men, pushed through a massive tax cut tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment