Thursday, 16 July 2026

I LOVE HEALTH CARE WORKERS

It can't be easy. Going to the homes of those who need your service, need to be bathed, need to ask questions about health when hospitals and doctors services are so difficult to find. Waiting lists are long for any public service and private services cost so much.

Needs for people are everywhere and tv programs are mostly cartoonish struggles to win, cats and dogs with superhuman powers. Yes it can be entertaining but it has no real message for humanity in a time when it appears our world is taken over by a starving economy. Now more than ever we need compassion, social responsibility. 

People willing to visit sick and disabled people are not likely to be praised even though their service is saving lives. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Are We?

  Such a question is bound to receive contempt from many readers? I know I am a woman in her seventies. When I was younger I was pretty. vac...