Monday, 25 May 2026
Have You Seen Anything Today?
Like flowers in your back yard? Butterflies? Tiny bugs travelling across your ceiling? Your friend visiting? Your husband preparing supper? Rain? Today I learned about the life of a woman who posts really interesting news which you have been meaning to learn more about? Do I seem lazy? Because I don't do vacuuming these days. My husband does do housekeeping because I cannot walk. I cannot even stand up without hanging onto something. Well today I learned about a woman who lived in Germany in the thirtees. Her name was Hannah Arendt. She wrote about justice, society and how we can get along. To read more about this wise woman look into what has been written here ... Hannah Arendt. She never married and her thoughts and papers were published.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When We Don't Feel Powerful?
"Yeah, this has been going on for decades and probably his first victim was my dad. And unfortunately, as I’ve also written, a lot of ...
-
This post is a continuation of the series on the new class system , and bears no relation to the slang usage referring to a part of female ...
-
He left last night not knowing (I like to think) It was not his choice it was decided for him I tell myself. He stopped breathing and t...
-
" In 1926, Calvin Coolidge’s treasury secretary, Andrew Mellon, one of the world’s richest men, pushed through a massive tax cut tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment