Saturday, 29 December 2018
Noam Chomsky - Political Betrayal, Mobilizing Action
This video is from ScientistsWarning.org at COP24,
I know I should write more about this but Chomsky is so clear in his view of our dilemma and whenever I read or listen to people on science/political topics who are good speakers I just feel my explanations or introductions are redundant. Please listen and enjoy, or weep ... then think about the gifts you bring to the world and what it is you can do to change the politics of denial.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Solution?
Yes there are many solutions but for this time in North America it looks like going to war, the nazi's, the demagogue, all out war wit...
-
This post is a continuation of the series on the new class system , and bears no relation to the slang usage referring to a part of female ...
-
He left last night not knowing (I like to think) It was not his choice it was decided for him I tell myself. He stopped breathing and t...
-
" In 1926, Calvin Coolidge’s treasury secretary, Andrew Mellon, one of the world’s richest men, pushed through a massive tax cut tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment