I am working on this year's advent calendar, starting December 1st, like last year's but with new readings and inspirations. Some posts from last year will be used again, but mostly I will be scouring the universe for new ideas and quotes.
Students of Machiavelli have had more air time than they deserve, and December is a good month to get re-acquainted with our hopes and support for humanity.
It has been my experience that most people like to help others, love to give gifts and find it painful to witness others in distress. Thank you for being one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When We Don't Feel Powerful?
"Yeah, this has been going on for decades and probably his first victim was my dad. And unfortunately, as I’ve also written, a lot of ...
-
He left last night not knowing (I like to think) It was not his choice it was decided for him I tell myself. He stopped breathing and t...
-
This post is a continuation of the series on the new class system , and bears no relation to the slang usage referring to a part of female ...
-
" In 1926, Calvin Coolidge’s treasury secretary, Andrew Mellon, one of the world’s richest men, pushed through a massive tax cut tha...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete