Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When We Don't Feel Powerful?
"Yeah, this has been going on for decades and probably his first victim was my dad. And unfortunately, as I’ve also written, a lot of ...
-
He left last night not knowing (I like to think) It was not his choice it was decided for him I tell myself. He stopped breathing and t...
-
This post is a continuation of the series on the new class system , and bears no relation to the slang usage referring to a part of female ...
-
" In 1926, Calvin Coolidge’s treasury secretary, Andrew Mellon, one of the world’s richest men, pushed through a massive tax cut tha...

From the Tyee report:
ReplyDeleteTrickle down economic theory and tax cuts have been a miserable failure for the Canadian economy, he said, pointing out the U.S. economy is "roaring" at the moment and Canada is not latching on.
The report rates Lester B. Pearson as the most successful prime minister when it comes to economic performance, scoring an overall 2.41.
Listed as the second most successful is the sworn enemy of Conservatives, Pierre Trudeau.
Or, VOTE LIBERAL!
Delete