Write don't shoot.
Write your concerns about the future of Canada, to news outlet editors.
Murray Dobbin has published a list of emails to editors across the nation.
Other than filling up the inbox's of busy editors it will not damage the environment. It will not cost anything other than some of your time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When We Don't Feel Powerful?
"Yeah, this has been going on for decades and probably his first victim was my dad. And unfortunately, as I’ve also written, a lot of ...
-
He left last night not knowing (I like to think) It was not his choice it was decided for him I tell myself. He stopped breathing and t...
-
This post is a continuation of the series on the new class system , and bears no relation to the slang usage referring to a part of female ...
-
" In 1926, Calvin Coolidge’s treasury secretary, Andrew Mellon, one of the world’s richest men, pushed through a massive tax cut tha...

No comments:
Post a Comment